Shea butter and coconut oil are my staple products for just about everything. From hair to beauty, shea butter or coconut oil is your answer. Here is a very simple step by step tutorial for my favorite all over butter. This Shea Coconut All Over Butter can be used in your hair as a moisturizer as well as applied to your skin after a shower to heal dry skin and seal in moisture.
Things you will need:
- Pure 100% Shea Butter – Local beauty supply store
- Coconut Oil – Walmart
- Jasmine Oil – health food store (nature’s pharm)
- Small Container
- In your small container mix 3 scoops of shea butter and 2 scoops of coconut oil.
- Mix until creamy.
- Once thoroughly mixed with no chunks if you would like your butter to be thicker add more shea butter. If you would like your butter to be more of a liquid add more coconut oil. This is totally by preference per person.
- Add 3 drops of jasmine essential oil
- Mix well. Then use it all over!
Be sure to store your butter under a cabinet or in a drawer. Coconut oil melts easily.
If you enjoyed this video be sure to like and subscribe. Thanks for watching!